Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Juggling Act.

Balancing a full time job with the demands of extra work is both nerve wracking and never ending. You work hard to keep both worlds happy, and without friction. When a job comes out of the blue, for the next day, or next week, and you're scheduled your regular shift, well, you have to get creative. And keep it from getting too regular. So, I can't always take every job that comes along. Keeping the two worlds balanced. I mention this because lately the scales are tipping more towards extra work, with working on "Happy Tears" here in Philadelphia, and I have to tap the brakes a little bit. Bad timing too, as Transformers 2 begins filming in the area tommorrow, and if I get the job call, nothing is going to stop me from working on it! Very excited about it being in town! So, yeah, the scaleas are tipping a little. After Transformers, I'll balance it out.

No comments: