Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hasidic Jewish Kidnapper. Must be comfortable with kidnapping. Apply here!

November is upon us now, and I'm looking towards Law Abiding Citizen to be the last movie of the year to work on. That is, if my holiday plans don't preempt that.

I was called by a casting director in New York about being a featured extra on a tv show on the Starz Network that was out from L.A. filming, called "Head Case." Never heard of the show. They wanted me to play a Hasidic, Jewish, kidnapper. Which...just sounds a degree of zany. But a few days went by without word, so I called them back. Turns out that the role had changed, and they didn't need me. How many actors on both coasts get that a day. Lots, I imagine. The nature of the biz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry you never heard anything, but we did meet a handful of wonderful NY actors. 2 of them were cast.

For clarity sake, the show is called HEAD CASE. not "cases", which point in fact was the failed Fox sitcom starring Chris O'Donnel and Adam Goldberg.....

Anonymous said...

I hope the shoot went well, and have a great Thanksgiving. i went ahead and changed the name to it's proper. I apologize for getting it wrong.